Private Coach Hire and Vehicle Hire
Private Hire is one of the key components of business at Buzzlines. With a fleet ranging from 8-to-59 seats supplemented by double decker buses for local work, we can provide for just about any point-to-point movement no matter how distant or close-to-home. We are proud to be a leading supplier of coach hire in Kent, and can also our services throughout London and the other counties of South-East England.
We know that key to your trip planning are three things:
- Quality - You need to be confident that you will enjoy a reliable, courteous and efficient service, backed by a knowledgeable team of drivers whose commitment is to you, the customer.
- Clarity - You want an early and clear indication of costs so that you can budget in confidence. We make it our standard to respond within one working day to quotation requests, and usually sooner than that. And we don’t leave you guessing about extras like parking, channel crossings, tolls and congestion charges
- Safety - our coaches have external and internal cameras and integrated telemetry, ensuring that we can monitor and investigate driving standards and encouraging a safety culture. This then extends to encouraging sensible safety practice for school trips, where we are founder members and strong supporters of the BUSK (Belt-up School Kids) campaign.
Ours may not always be the cheapest quote you have to consider, but we believe it will offer the best choice encompassing quality and risk aversion as well as cost.
We provide many high-value weekday trips to schools and groups from North Kent and South-East London. Some of our most popular local destinations include:
- Chatham Historic Dockyard
- Port Lympne & Howletts
- The Wonders of the Weald
For longer-distance school and group assignments please keep in mind that our tour coaches have capacious luggage holds so there is plenty of room for ski or golf equipment
Our array of modern vehicles are ideal for wedding parties, why not have the guests turn up in style? Our Mercedes luxury mini-coaches are ideal for the supporting cast!
For further information or a quotation do please contact us in office hours by phone on 01303 261870, or at any time by email at email@example.com
“We have used Buzzlines for many years; their office and operations staff are always very helpful and efficient. Buzzlines drivers have excellent knowledge and a good manner with students and the coaches are immaculately turned out; a combination which encourages respectful behaviour from our boys. All in all, Buzzlines offer a high level, value for money service”. Oakwood Park Grammar School, Maidstone
We have recently teamed up with some local Kent tourist attractions to work together to generate custom from London and North Kent Schools. We have a daily commuter coach which will come out of London and be available for a reduced price to bring a school group down to Kent. Leeds Castle is the first attraction we have teamed up with.
Brief history of Leeds Castle
A Castle was first built in the Saxon manor of Esledes (later called Leeds) in 1119. Leeds Castle passed into royal hands in 1278 and over the course of 150 years it was held by six medieval queens. In Tudor times Henry VIII visited on his way to the 'Field of the Cloth of Gold'. Lady Baillie bought the castle in 1926. She invested over £100,000 into restoring the castle. At the end of her life she established the Leeds Castle Foundation, to which she bequeathed the castle and its surrounding park upon her death in 1974.
Educational Visits to Leeds Castle
Educational visits to Leeds Castle ensure your school group will learn that there is much more to Leeds Castle than history with self-guided visits and fun packed itineraries.
Your day at Leeds Castle can include:
- A choice of themed workshops delivered by a trained education co-ordinator and focused on requirements of the current UK National Curriculum.
- A visit inside the Castle to discover over 900 years of history, including Tudor life and the 1920s era.
- Free time for the children to discover the twists and turns of the Maze, the magical Underground Grotto, seasonal Falconry Displays and the Knights’ Realm Playground.
Visits last approximately four hours.
Tours S/G Rate + £2 charge per pupil (min 15 and max 20 per group)
Talks S/G Rate + £1 charge per pupil (min payment of £20. Max of 40 per group)
Self-Guided - £6.25
Workshops - £7.75
Student (Self-guided) - £9.00
Extra Adult - £8.50
1:6 for KS1 - FREE
1:10 for KS2 - FREE
1:15 for KS3 - FREE
1:15 for KS4 – FREE
Visit the Leeds Castle website